Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

And it begins.....

Hello!!

So, deployment has officially started. Kevin left this week to join his unit downrange and I think I held it together pretty well! I thought I would cry, but I didn't! Not even when I got home! I credit that to the fact that as soon as I got home from dropping him off, I immediately got to work on 2 papers for school. That took up the rest of the afternoon. I had some dinner, and got a chance to talk to Kevin for a few minutes (very late call) before heading to bed. He then called me at 215am the next morning! We got really lucky and he ended up staying in the U.S. for about 8 hours after he was supposed to, due to an extra flight to Alaska! I got to talk to him that afternoon as well before he had to board another flight out of the country.
It's only going to be 6 months, but I miss him terribly already! The cats have been moping around and occasionally they will go and sit at the door. It breaks my heart :( The good news is that I have a HUGE list of stuff I want to get done during this deployment. Plus, I am going to keep up with my gym schedule, and I have picked up an extra day at the museum. Add in the millions of house projects I have, and school, and these months will FLY by! I'm also going to make a valiant effort at keeping up with this blog!

*The dates are vague until Kevin arrives safely at his destination, for security and safety reasons!*

--Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment