Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Howdy folks!



It's been a few days since my last post! I figure since we have been here a year now and I'm running out of stuff to talk about (!), I will stop posting every day, and post every few days! Our weekend was really good, Kevin completed his test to get his boat license, so we can rent boats out at the Marine Corps base now! We have already booked a boat during the week the inlaws are here (less than 2 weeks away!!). We are so excited to show them the sandbar--its really a beautiful place to hang out on a sunny day!! I was going to take pictures of Kevin driving the boat and getting his certification, but a ton of registered people showed up and I was bumped from the boat :( Its all good, I went over to the exchange and perused the aisles!
We were going to head to the beach after Kevin did his boat thing, but it was raining.....everywhere on the island!!! This normally doesnt happen--at least one side of the island is sunny usually. So we just decided to head home and hang out. On Sunday, we went to the swap meet at Aloha Stadium for the first time! We walked around for a couple of hours, and ended up buying a floppy hat for Kevin and me! I didnt get a picture of the hat yet, but when I do, I will post it!. It was FINALLY nice down at Hickam, so we headed down to the beach for a couple of hours, working on our tans! We came home and Kevin cooked us a wonderful steak dinner!
I went to step class yesterday morning (which I was late to--not because I left the house late, but because of the ridiculous amounts of traffic..grrr took me over a half an hour to get to the gym, whereas it normally takes me less than 15 minutes. Blah), and did some housework. I am starting to prepare for our guests to arrive, so my house projects will be consuming me for the next couple of weeks! I didnt go to zumba last night, mostly because I was running off of 3 hours of sleep the night before. I was in bed and sleeping before Kevin-- a rarity in our house!
Anyway, today I got the yard mowed. The grass is starting to grow back in, but there are tons of huge dirt spots and tons of weeds, so I'm calling housing tomorrow to see if I can plant some grass back there and actually have a decent looking yard!
I will continue updating every few days or so, so dont worry mom, I'm okay!!!
See y'all soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you guys living in Hawaii! I have been looking through your blog & it looks amazing. Jealous!! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you like it! :)

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete