Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mondays ramblings



I havent really had a chance to edit pictures from yesterday, so I will post tomorrow morning on the Tunnel to Towers 5K.
Today, I managed to make it to step class AND Zumba! I spent the afternoon doing some research as part of our TTC journey. I also spent about an hour and a half in the yard, watering the grass. *sigh* I'm going to try to water it 2 times a day because its been so dry here and my grass is dying!!! I hope I can save it!
Anyway, step class was awesome, we did alot of squats and lunges (which focuses on one of my big problem areas, yay!), and I'm convinced I was the only one in the class that really enjoyed that part LOL. I also worked on "the guns" heehee. I'm starting to get some definition in my arms, which rocks!
Zumba class was equally awesome, especially since my shake it partner in crime, Annie, was there!!
Now that I'm back home, I'm pretty tired, and this post is nothing but rambling lol
I will probably have 2 posts tomorrow, but definitely one tomorrow morning!!
Good night folks!

1 comment:

  1. I am always so inspired and impressed by your posts about working out several times a day!!! I've recently become a follower and was wondering what inspired you to start working out and how much weight you've lost? (I'm assuming you've lost weight, but maybe you were already skinny and just tone??) I'm trying hard to find a time to work out and having a lot of trouble! It's great to hear you have such success with it.

    ReplyDelete