Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grumpy McGrumpmeister



That was me today. I woke up grumpy, every little thing annoyed me, and I couldnt shake it. Not even when the delivery people delivered our new furniture today! Kudos to Kevin for putting up with my bitchiness today :-/
So our new furniture is here, and it was a little bigger than we thought it would be in the back room--so we are moving everything to the front room sometime this weekend. It looks great, though!!! After the delivery people came, we decided to go to the NEX and order the coffee table, entertainment center, and end tables to complete our living room ensemble. One of the end tables had to be special ordered, and we should get that one in 10-12 weeks. We are excited to get the rest of the stuff on Monday though!!
Today has been really boring, and I really dont have much to write about, so I will close it up for now :)
Tomorrow is Thursday, which means.....zumba class twice! I love that I look forward to these classes each week! I'm also going to get some more yardwork done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment