Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lowfat Peanut Butter Cookie Fail

This morning, I slept until 10 like I wanted!! When I got up, I decided to try that low fat, low cal peanut butter cookie recipe I've had my eye on this past week. I followed the recipe exactly, but doubled it up so I could share some with my neighbors down the way. Long story short, the batter was super runny, not like the consistency a peanut butter cookie should be. Fail#1. Then, I decided to try another recipe from the same site that had a little more calories and fat per serving. This time, I only made what the recipe called for, and the consistency still wasn't right. Fail#2.
At that point, I just decided to stop baking and go to the grocery store instead. Between the baking fails and an ongoing personal issue, its been an emotional day for me, so I made dinner and headed up to bed early.
Tomorrow I have step class in the morning and Zumba in the evening, with some housecleaning in between. This is the last full week I get Kevin all to myself before he goes back to work. Even though I will be able to get a lot more housework done while he's at work, I will still miss having him around during the day (and sleeping in together hehe). He is pretty excited about getting back to work and continuing his healing process (which is going really great!)
Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.... at least in the baking department!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment