Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last day as an official "Newlywed"...



Today was fairly go go go. I went to zumba class this morning, sweated more than usual (yay!), met up with Kevin, went to Mililani to get oil and an oil filter for S.S.Sebring, changed her oil, went home and got ready, went to "Mystery store #1" to get one of Kevins presents (I cant reveal the name because Kevin reads this occasionally and if he sees the name, he will figure out what I got him!), headed to the mall to get a bikini cover-up and another present for Kevin, and headed home. Phew!! I was non-stop from 730am until 5 easy with only a couple of minutes of rest. I got what I needed though! I even went into Charlotte Russe again (Um, this is pretty much my new favorite store.) to get the cover-up. Throw in a couple of smoothie stops, and you've got yourself a pretty non stop day! Anyway, I only have one more thing to pick up at the store tomorrow morning before Kevin and I head out to Waikiki.
When I got home this afternoon, I had flowers waiting for me! This is amazing, since Kevin has only bought me flowers one other time in our relationship. He hates buying flowers because he says they die too quickly. The flowers were beautiful! I would post a picture, but I'm too lazy to go find my camera cord, so you guys will just have to take my word for it until tomorrow when I will post the picture :)
Tomorrow is our anniversary!!!! I cant believe its already been a year! People say that the first year of marriage is the hardest, and if thats the case we have a pretty easy marriage to look forward to! Kevin and I have decided to go to Waikiki and spend the day down there snorkeling, laying out in the sun, swimming, walking around the shops, and enjoying one anothers' company:)
I'm pretty darn tired, so I'm going upstairs to rest for the night---good night everybody!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!

    I LOVE Charlotte Russe. They have one at the outlet malls and I have to really try to not go in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your blog for a couple of months but not commented until today. I know you work out a lot, and you've had some success. Can you fill me in on Zumba? I am looking for something fun to do that will get my heart rate going and burn calories. Something that a 39-year old person can do that I might be able to stick with. I get on my elliptical machine every week, but I want something a little more interesting that I will look forward to doing. Your advice would mean a lot! Happy Monday!

    P.S. Stupid Blogger won't let me comment with my Google account - you can find me at http://heffnersinhawaii.blogspot.com. (even though I don't live in Hawaii anymore...)

    ReplyDelete