Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, June 17, 2011

A job?????



Today was VERY uneventful, but I promised myself I would post every day, at least for the first year we are here! I got up this morning and went to step class. Thankfully, my hip behaved this morning and I was able to get a decent workout in, plus do some arm and *gasp* EXTRA leg work in as well! After step class, I came home and did what I have been planning--er, procrastinating-- on doing for quite sometime, and I applied for a job with our local cable company!! I spiffied (is that even a word?) up my resume, attached it to the application, took an assessment, and submitted it! Hopefully I will hear back from them soon :)
Other than that, I've been doing laundry and lounging around all day! Tomorrow, I will be doing some housecleaning and relaxing as much as possible. I am hoping to sleep in as well. Key word-hoping. Sleeping in is really hard with an annoying cat running up the stairs, down the hall, onto the bed,meowing in your face, and running back down the stairs.... before 8am. We won't mention any names, Wyatt. If he were human, it would be like having a 4 year old. Crazy psycho boy.....
Anyway, I hope to have a more interesting post tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Winston thought it was a good idea to bring an old gum wrapper he found onto the bed to play with. At 3am.

    ReplyDelete