Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The most beautiful gift!



* I have no idea what happened to last nights post...somehow it didn't post :( *

Since yesterday's entry didn't post, let me fill you in! Last night, Kevin got a call from the place he ordered my anniversary gift from letting him know that my gift was in. Little did I know, that place was Zales, the jewelry store! (Zales is also the place we got my wedding rings, by the way!) Anyway, when we got up this morning, we had breakfast and headed down to the mall. We were only in there for a few minutes while Kevin went to the store and I went into Charlotte Russe (this is my new favorite store!). When we met back up, and got in the car, Kevin presented me with this!!



Isn't it beautiful?!?!?!? Its white gold, with our birthstones (we are both November) and our names engraved on it. It also has 2 itty bitty diamonds on each side.  I LOVE IT!!!!!! Kevin picked it out and designed it himself as well! So thank you, lover, for the most thoughtful and sweet gift ever :)
I plan on wearing it every day, along with my wedding rings. My gift for Kevin also had to be special ordered (dang store didnt have it in stock--figures), so hopefully it will be here soon! I can't say what it is just yet, but I will post a picture when it comes in!!
After we went to the mall, we had lunch at Chili's before coming home. Other than that, we have spent most of the day just lounging around, reading and watching TV. After a light dinner, its now time for bed! Our new entertainment center, coffee table, and one of the 2 end tables will be delivered tomorrow, yay!!! So after I go to step class, I will be coming home and helping Kevin swap the furniture between the back room (attached to the kitchen) and the front room. Eeeekk, I'm so excited!!!
Anyway, I will post more tomorrow when the new room is all set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment