Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shiny rings and a movie date



Its been a go go go day! This morning I got up early to head down to the mall. It was time for my wedding rings to get replated, cleaned, inspected and polished. Once a month, Zales has a person come in and resize, replate, clean, inspect diamonds, etc. same day. I really dont like sending them off for days at a time where they could potentially get lost, so today was the day! They came out looking fabulous and brand new :D
After we picked them up, we had some lunch and went home for a bit before joining friends to see Bad Teacher. That movie is funny! Cameron Diaz is awesome in this movie, so go see it!!
After the movie, we went to Outback steakhouse because it was our friend Danielles birthday. Dinner was delicious and we are now having a few drinks back home!
Tomorrow, I am sleeping in!! Ive got less than 10 hours of sleep in 3 days, and I dont need to wake up early tomorrow, so the alarm clock is getting turned off and I am sleeping until I wake up :) We may go snorkeling tomorrow, but normally we just relax and do a whole lot of nothing on Sundays, so we will see!!


No comments:

Post a Comment