Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pearlridge Mall


Today I decided to venture out a little on my own and go to Pearlridge Mall. Normally I really dont like shopping (I am very indecisive when it comes to buying things, especially clothes haha) but I needed something to do so I went. The mall itself is really nice, and BIG. Like they have their own monorail system big. The first place I went to was Zales because I needed to get my wedding rings sized. They told me it would be a couple of days, so I reluctantly gave the lady my rings :( She was really friendly and I should have them back by Friday at the latest! Thats great news considering the Newport News store told me it would be like 2 weeks! After that I decided to get something to put on my ring finger because it felt naked haha. I found a really cute "set" at Claires and it will do for now :)
After my business with Zales was done, I began shopping for shorts, a new swimsuit, and some new jeans. I went to several stores before lunch and couldnt pick something out and the stuff I did like was always one size off , isnt that how it always goes?? I did have fun looking around (for the most part) and everyone was really nice.
After lunch I looked around some more, and took my time because I had nothing better to do. In the end, I ended up getting a pair of shorts and 2 pairs of jeans. After like 5 hours hehe. I was there so long that Kevin got off of work and was able to pick me up on his way back to the hotel. Oh well, it saved me cab fare!!
Once back at the hotel, we had to run to the grocery store to pick up some breakfast food and water. Then we had to rush back and attend this TLA briefing @ the hotel. It was informative, but really boring. They served fresh veggies with dip and chicken wings though, yummo! Afterwards I was going to go to the little workout room they have in the hotel, but my hip was pretty tired from all of the walking today so Im going to go tomorrow morning.
Kevin says there isnt much hes doing at work tomorrow morning, so we will (finally) be going down to the housing office to see where we are on getting a house! It will also be the first time Ive gone onto this post as well, so Im eager to start learning my way around!
Sorry for no pictures again today, I spent more time indoors than I probably should have! I will be taking pictures tomorrow though :) Heading to bed, goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment