Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July photos!




As promised, I have a few pictures from 4th of july for you guys!!! Without further ado, here they are!






The view from our boat at the sandbar


Our trusty boat!
The "Sea Turd". We honestly don't know what this is. The underwater pictures came out great though!!

My studly snorkeler guy ;)


Looking towards Oahu

Fish :)

Whats up??

Sea turtle!!! This little guy let me play paparazzi and try out the settings on my camera, but didnt move :)


My handsome husband :)


Theres that studly snorkeler guy again ;)


Some "artifacts" Kevin picked up while snorkeling

The reef
                                      
We had a blast!!! I dont have a picture of me all lobster-fied...darn. Just believe me when I say it is red...and it kinda hurts.
Today, I was feeling better sunburn wise, and Kevin had to go back to work, so I got moving right away on the housework. I got all of the laundry done, the kitchen is spotless, the floors downstairs are done, the living room is dusted and cleaned, plus I organized our spice cabinet!!!
Tomorrow, I will be going to zumba in the morning, followed by a trip to the grocery store, then I am babysitting Kevins co-workers' kids until 5-ish. I will also be attending zumba tomorrow night as well!! I will be watching this co-workers kids hopefully 5 days a week, which = money to go into the "saving for the Nikon fund" jar! I will be one step closer to getting my new toy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment