Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, July 28, 2011

What?!?! No Zumba?!?!?!



As you all know, Thursdays I attend not one, but two zumba classes. Well, last night I stated that I may skip this morning (and I did, because my hip needed more rest). Anyway, I was feeling better by this afternoon, so I was looking forward to going. Kevin calls me up last minute and asks if I can watch the girls, but dont worry because he will be home in time for me to be able to go to class. So I say no problem. The girls come over, and I grabbed a snack to eat before class. 30 minutes before I was supposed to leave, Kevin calls me and says he has to work late because there was an accident at the hangar--fabulous. He ended up coming in the door 5 minutes after I would have had to leave to make it to class on time....so no zumba for me today :(
While I was just hanging out this afternoon (before the girls came over), I baked a marble cake with chocolate frosting--it turned out pretty good! I'm sorry I dont have pictures, it went FAST. *sigh* I love baking stuff :)
Tomorrow, I WILL be going to step class in the morning, and I WILL be going to zumba in the afternoon. Between those times, there is a company picnic that Kevin will probably have to attend, so I will be going to that event if need be.
Sorry today wasnt exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment