Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Warm weather and chocolate chip cookies

Boy it was hot today! After Kevin and I got home from getting his hair cut, I decided to clean and vacuum out S.S.Sebring. I got half of her vaccuumed before I started getting lightheaded because of the heat, so she only got halfway done lol
I had planned on going back out there tonight, but I decided to make a ridiculous amount of chocolate chip cookies instead :)
Tomorrow, Kevin and I are joining Annie, her husband, Sarah, and her husband Joe on an awesome chartered boat ride! We are bringing our snorkeling gear, some food, and the coolers, and it should be a blast! I'm really excited :) I will have plenty of pictures tomorrow night or Tuesday for you guys!
I hope everyone has a fun, safe 4th of July! Happy Birthday, USA!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment