Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Aloha Friday

I don't have much to post today. I went to step class this morning,where we used 2 benches instead of just one, but there was this one move I couldn't master to save my life. After step, I took Kevins dress blues in to.get cleaned and ran by the grocery store for a few things. I managed to get the rest of the laundry done before laying down and taking a 4 hour nap! I hadn't intended on sleeping that long, but I got zero also last night, so I guess my body needed some rest. I was knocked out so good, that I didn't hear Kevin come in the door at 5! I ended up sleeping 2 hours after that.
Anyway, Kevin was kind enough to make dinner tonight so that I could wake up a bit. We watched the season finale of Swamp People, and headed to bed. Tomorrow is an EARLY morning! We are going to the Race Around Wheeler to cheer Kevins coworkers on, then Kevin and I are going hiking! Have a great weekend, my loves!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. Hey congrats on winning the giveaway. If you send me your address I will get it mailed to you on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete