Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pictures from yesterday



Since we basically just hung out around the house today, I'm just going to share some pictures from our hike yesterday!

*All of these pictures were taken by me, and are owned by me, so if you would like to use them, please ask me first*


Snack truck

Handsomness :)


This camera takes GORGEOUS pictures of flowers--score!!


A map of the trail...at one point, there is a set of 99 stairs to climb! It's not as bad as you might think though! I tell you what, these last 2 and a half years of step class really paid off, because I wasnt sore this morning at all!!

This was about a quarter of the way up

This was around halfway

Gorgeous views!


We made it to the top!

The zoom on this lens is really good too! This was taken from the summit and the lighthouse is just above sea level

I have no idea what this plant is, but I was amazed at the focus of the lens!

Waikiki and downtown Honolulu

This was at the summit

The view is soooooo worth the climb!

Reef :)


This was used by the fire department way back in the day

Here are these little mystery plants again

Yes, even in paradise...

The hike is pretty easy to do if you take your time! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the 75-stair staircase and the 99-stair staircase, but I was too busy focusing on making it up!
In other news, I called Sprint, and they did a factory reset on my phone. However, tonight it pulled the "I'm going to shut off and restart out of thin air" thing again, so I will be taking my phone to sprint tomorrow so they can give me a new one. Apparently, my issue is a known issue with HTC , but HTC hasnt sent through any bug fixes to sprint!! What the H, man?!?!?!? I hope my new phone doesnt do this-- I would hate to have to give up 7 years of service to Sprint because they cant get their phones to function properly.
Tomorrow starts another week, which means I will be starting my week with step class!! I have a bit of housework to do, then zumba tomorrow night! I hope all of you guys have a lovely week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment