Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hump Day Happenings

Only 2 things really happened today-- one, I spent the day cleaning the entire second floor of our house and did all of the laundry (and it looks niiiiiiice lol). Two, the new lens filters for the Nikon came in the mail today! They are super awesome and I can't wait to try them out on a sunnier day (today was mostly overcast). Kevin did the work thing today, but he is on the early shift, so I actually get to see him at 5, as opposed to the normal shift where he can walk in anywhere from 530 to 7pm! Yay for more Kevin time!-- what can I say, I just can't get enough of my awesome hunk of a husband ;)
Anyway, that was our boring day! Tomorrow, I *gasp* may be going to zumba in the morning-- I say may because my hip hasn't been feeling pretty good yesterday and today, so I might either low impact the entire class or just skip this week :( I'm hoping my hip is rested enough by tomorrow afternoon at least, so I can go to the 6pm class, but as its looking right now, that may not happen. I'm in bed early tonight, so hopefully that helps! Good night y'all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment