Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, July 18, 2011

Marriage Retreat Day 2



First, I took a TONNNNNNNNNN of pictures today, but I will share those tomorrow evening, because it takes forever for them to upload from the Nikon, and I can't figure out how to make it faster :(
Anyway, this morning we started off with breakfast at Koko Cafe, another resteraunt on the hotel property. We had a nice buffet of goodies, plus we had a waiter who is also a D90 owner, and he showed me some things!!! After breakfast, we headed back upstairs to the meeting room, where we watched more of the video that we saw yesterday. I really really enjoyed watching it--it explained alot about how womens brains work and how mens brains work. We were also provided with a book "Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage" by Mark Gungor. Mark is also the speaker in the videos, and he is hilarious!! We thought we would be in class all day, but at around 1:45, the Chaplain dismissed us for the day! We took that time to drive over to a place called Uhelys (sp?) Shoe Store, where Kevin scored himself a new pair of Vibrams! I tried some on, but they just arent very comfortable to me :(
For our evening, it was "Date Night".......at a luau!!! We had a wonderful dinner of Kalua pork, chicken, fried bananas (Which I didnt eat), rice and sweet potato. It was pretty yummy! The show was awesome, and I have a ton of pictures, but again, I just dont have the time to upload them all tonight so I will have those for you all tomorrow!!
We check out of the hotel tomorrow morning after breakfast, and we are planning on spending some time on the beach before heading back home. This marriage retreat has been fun, relaxing, and rejuvenating, and I recommend going to one if you can!! It's been a long day, so I'm heading to bed--good night yall!!




No comments:

Post a Comment