Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, July 11, 2011

Manic Monday



This post is going to be short and sweet because I am tired. Really tired.
My day went like this:
*Woke up at 0700 and headed downstairs to eat breakfast
*Left the house at 0800 to attend my favorite Monday morning ritual--step class!
*Kicked ass in step class hehe
*Stayed another half hour at the gym to work on arms and armpit fat.
*Got home around 1000 and immediately went to work vaccuuming the first floor of our house.
*Cleaned up some more, and realized that while I was vaccuuming, Kevin cleaned the kitchen for me! (thanks, lover!!)
*Started and finished most of the laundry
*Around 1300, I headed down to the commissary to pick up cupcake liners
*Around 1430-ish, the girls came over and we baked some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcakes!!
*Finally finished making, baking, making the frosting, and frosting the cupcakes by 1710.
*Said cupcakes were delicious!
*At 1720, Kevin came home from work to eat (he's working nights this week), and I headed to zumba class
*Kicked some major ass in zumba class, which started at 1800
*Wore out my hip. This is ongoing.
*Stopped by the hangar to chat with Kevin, then came home and cooked a quick dinner

Yeah, that was my day, start to finish! I was on my feet for the majority of the day, and my hip is screaming at me. That's my queue to head to bed for the night!
Tomorrow, I will be going to zumba around noon, then the girls are coming over and we are heading to the pool! I'm not sure what the evening holds, but I have a feeling the girls are going to wear me out, so relaxing and Tosh.0 will be involved!

Oh, I almost forgot! Kevin and I are going to a marriage retreat this weekend!! Don't worry, our marriage is great, but we are always up for exercises and classes to make it even better!

~I guess this wasn't a short and sweet post after all--dang it I talk too much!!  *Shut up, Jen*

Good night, everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment