Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gym Day

Today is probably the only day I will get into the gym this week. I may go to zumba tomorrow, only if I'm not babysitting. Well, I wouldn't call it "baby" sitting, as the girls are 11 and 9! I got a chance to meet them today and they are really sweet and well behaved. If this becomes an everyday thing, I have a feeling this summer is going to rock! During my commissary trip today, I picked up some stuff for the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes, and we are planning a baking party for the next time they come over! The girls are really excited, and I'm thrilled to have baking buddies!
Anyway, today was the day of the week I attend 2 Zumba classes, and it was nice to work out! I've had to skip the gym for the last 2 days because of my sunburn, and even today my bra strap felt like pins scraping on my shoulders. It wasn't too bad though, and I made it through :)
Tomorrow, Kevin has an appointment with the geneticist (well, actually it is for both of us), and I'm anxious to see what things we will pass down to our children. I will also be calling to make an appointment with my PCM to get a referral to continue infertility treatments. Kevin wants to continue trying for a baby, even with this deployment looming. I'm okay with it if he's okay with it, so we are going to keep moving forward. *sigh*, why does this process have to be so darn hard for us??
Anyway, that's what's happening in our neck of the woods!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment