Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tropic Thunder Thursday




Thursdays rock because I get to do two different zumba classes, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. I may be ever so slightly addicted to zumba, y'all :) Anyway, after the first class was done, I relaxed for a bit, then the girls came over. Today was Tropic Lightning time, which basically means alot of the soldiers get off work early, so I didnt have the girls but for an hour or so. They brought over their scooters, I brought my bike out, and we rode around the neighborhood for awhile. By the time we got back to my house, their dad was waiting there to pick them up. I had an hour or so to chill out before heading to evening zumba. Class was awesome, as usual, and I'm pretty tired!

*Our awesome instructor, Megan, let us know that her 2 1/2 year old little boy is having spine surgery tomorrow, so if you guys can keep her in your thoughts, please do so! She is a really awesome gal, and I know she is worried sick!*

So that was my day. Kevin had dinner cooked when I got home from the gym tonight as well!! I freaking love that man!!!
Tomorrow, I will be headed to step class (the last one for a few days), then I've just been informed that I will have the girls the whole day, instead of just 2-5pm. Plus, I'm taking the lovely Sarah and her mister Joe to the airport so that they can jet off to their fun filled block leave vacation :)

Good night, folks!

1 comment:

  1. You're a monster with that zumba! (I sent you an email a few days ago - did you get it?)

    ReplyDelete