Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, July 25, 2011

Project 365



Other than the normal Monday activities (ie. Step, errands,zumba), I didnt do a whole lot else today. I have been grumpy all day, most likely from PMS. Yeah, I said it. Blah.
Anyway, awhile back, I promised myself that when I got my DSLR camera, I would do a "Project 365". What is that, you ask? Project 365 is where I take a picture each day, it doesnt have to be anything fancy just a picture that chronicles my life or day, every day for one full year. I think it will be fun to do, plus it will help me hone my photography skills! I may create a seperate blog for that, and if I do, I will paste a link on our Hawaii blog, so that you guys can check it out!! Ideally, I would like to start the Project 365 on August 1st :)
Anyway, that was our day. Kevin came home from work early today because his stomach was hurting. He took a 3 hour nap, then I made him get up! Tomorrow, Kevin has an appointment at Tripler, and I will be coming along with him to that appointment. I may make it back in time for zumba, but if I dont I dont!
Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment