Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July



Sorry I didnt post last night, I fell asleep as soon as we got home!! For 4th of July, Kevin and I joined our friends Annie and her husband, as well as Sarah and her husband, for a boating trip at the marine corps base harbor. We went out to a sandbar, docked the boat, did some snorkeling, and just hung out on and in the water. Dumb me decided that I wanted a tan, so I didnt use any sunscreen (oops), so Im totally lobster-fied!! I got some really great pictures, especially underwater, but my photo editing program will not open so I will have to share those with you tomorrow! We had a FABULOUS time, and we are all planning another boating trip in August! After we went boating, we met back up with Annie and her husband and spent the evening barbequeing and chatting. It was really nice :)
Today, Kevin and I spent most of the day inside. Its his last official day off from his surgery, so we got up late (really late, like 11am late), hung around in our pj's, and only ventured out to get a book and some after sun soothing gel (did I mention sunburns suck??). Anyway, today has been a chill day.
Kevin goes back to work tomorrow, and I will be catching up on housework, laundry, and organizing projects Ive been meaning to do. Its been really nice having him home these last couple of months, but Im also excited to get back into a routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment