Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hump Day Happenings



After much arguing with myself, I reluctantly went to kickboxing class. At first it was intense, but I got my rhythm and flow and ended up getting a great workout! I did a little shopping after Kevin went back to work from lunch, and it was really nice to get out of the house and pick things up that we didnt necessarily need! It felt good to put some chores on hold and just enjoy myself :) The rest of the afternoon, I was as lazy as my two fat furballs, and lounged on the couch while catching up on other blogs. I was going to mow today (finally!) but it freaking rained in the middle of the afternoon after all of the grass had finally dried from the super early morning rain we get every day out here. Guess that will have to be done tomorrow afternoon.
Speaking of early days...Kevin has been getting up an hour earlier than usual for PT, and usually I fall right back asleep after he leaves, but today I just couldnt doze back off. I was up from 440am until 6am. Its okay, Kevin and I are planning to go to bed early tonight--despite not really doing anything of significance today, Im pretty beat!
Tomorrow is the monthly spouses club luncheon, but instead of it being at our post, we are joining the ladies of Ft Shafter for some delicious food and good conversation. I am looking forward to meeting new people :)



No comments:

Post a Comment