Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursdays are productive days.


This morning I went to spin class (still a little sore from that). Afterwards, I came home and *gasp* worked on the desk some more! I have discovered that I dont have enough stain, so tomorrow I have to run to the store and get some more :)
Kevin has had to work insanely late the last few days, so I decided to make dinner and bring it down to his office so he wouldnt starve! Good thing I did, because we just walked in the door (926pm) from work. I ended up hanging out with him at his office and helped him with this large task he was conquering. It was frustrating because the info we were verifying was entered incorrectly on every.single.aircraft. Poor Kevin, this is what he has to deal with all the time. Basically for the last, oh, few years, stuff was getting done incorrectly (or not even at all!) and Kevin has to correct all of that, plus do his daily duties. Its really frustrating, but he is getting it done *sigh*. I was really happy to help him out!
Tomorrow, other than going to the store and getting stain, we have an appointment at Tripler (weekly pilgrimage, remember? Y'all thought I was lying... :) ). Afterwards, its "payday activities", so in reality, Kevin *shouldnt* have to return to work, but that ginormous frustrating task is calling, so he may go in tomorrow afternoon. For now though, we are off to bed...see ya tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment