Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 20 Post-Op.....



...and hopefully only 1/2 day to go! Thats right, Kevin is scheduled to be released from Tripler tomorrow!!!!! Today he was granted a 5 hour pass to leave the hospital and what did he do?--he came home, took a much needed shower, and then took a 2 hour nap! I actually napped as well, which is unusual for me to do in the afternoon. It was nice cuddling on the same bed with Kevin again!!
Most of our morning was spent getting tickets for a luau for the MIL and Aunt, and spending time at the hospital with Kevin until he could get cleared to go on pass. They also have him eating a full diet, and he has been eating all day! The best part?? His sugars are remaining NORMAL!!! I'm so darn excited he is feeling better, and I'm elated that he gets to come home tomorrow :)
When Kevin had to go back, I took him and spent the evening with him, sharing his hospital bed (theres no dang chairs--he is in a different ward now). I just got home a few minutes ago, and I probably would have fallen asleep with him if my hip pills werent at home and I didnt need to take them :(
Oh well he is coming home tomorrow!!!!!
He is scheduled to be released at noon, which means......I am going to try and make it to zumba class!! Oh zumba, I've missed you so!!!


 

1 comment: