Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Farting.

My husband is (usually) really good at this. Especially in my car, or on the couch, or while he's sleeping. What can I say, he's a man and they fart. Where am I going with this? Well, my poor husband has been unable to pass gas since right before he went into surgery. With the surgery he had, it shook up his digestive system and intestines a bit so it takes a bit for them to start working again. Well, in order for him to get started eating again, he has to pas gas to show the doc his intestines are functioning. Well, this afternoon when I got back from showering/feeding the cats, Kevin told me he had to use the restroom and was able to walk over there (the longest he has walked so far!) And pas gas!! This may sound like TMI to you guys, but its great news for us, and it means Kevin is continuing to get better everyday!! Hee is soooooo hungry too, so I hope he is able to start eating soon. As I type this, we are waiting for the doc to see what happens next. He is still tired a lot, but is moving around so much more today than yesterday and that makes me ecstatic!!
Another (giant) piece of good news today??? OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN KILLED!!! Finally, this evil, hateful man is getting the justice he deserves deep in the depths of hell. I will say, though, that killing him doesn't mean this conflict is over. Bin Laden has followers that aren't going to take too kindly of him getting shot in the head by American soldiers. So continue to keep our men and women in uniform in your thoughts, especially the ones in the middle east, because the chance of retaliation from Osamas douchebags is greater now :(
As always, I will keep you guys updated! Good night :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment