Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 3 at the Tripler Resort and Spa

My day started at 530am. I've been averaging around 3 hours of sleep a night, and its taking its toll on me. I don't mind too much though, I love being there when Kevin needs me. Ah, poor Kevin. He had a rough day today! No setbacks or anything, he just couldn't get comfy and he battled a fierce migraine he couldn't shake all afternoon. Some motrin finally stabilized it, but he says the headache is coming and going now. He was having some weird dreams with that headache as well. I broke down crying while I was next to him this afternoon because I don't want him to be in pain anymore and I just want him to feel better. I feel bad that there's nothing I can do for him. He assured me that it was okay, that he will be alright, but I'm still sad :(
On a positive note, despite his headache he was able to stand up for a couple of minutes today and sit on the bed with his feet on the floor for about an hour! He was also able to chat with a couple of coworkers who stopped by to check up on him! He started feeling drowsy between visitors though, and when his Platoon Sgt came, Kevin was kind of in and out and it was a short visit. I'm happy to say that now that his pain meds are stable, and his headache has gone away (mostly),he is sleeping pretty soundly next to me. I may try to go and get some shut eye :) Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive for Kevin! Good night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry he still is not feeling very well. I hope he starts feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor guy. I hope his recovery speeds up!

    ReplyDelete