Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, April 14, 2011

T is for Thursday



I was off today. All day. Just off. First I get to spin class, and 15 minutes in I get a text from Kevin that I wont share on here but lets just say it was a personal matter and I needed to leave the gym right away. To make him feel better, I grabbed a little Starbucks love on the way :) After that, I was able to go to zumba class, but I didnt feel as limber as I usually do in there, and I kept getting cramps on the left side of my abdomen causing me to slow down and skip moves all together. I did make it through class, but the cramp hung out awhile afterwards. At this point I just decided to head home and shower, and proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing on the couch. I hate doing that because I get lazy and dont want to do anything!!! In positive news, I have officially lost 20 lbs since our wedding!!!! For sporadically going to the gym June-August, and not going to the gym at all from End of August- mid October, I think I did pretty well!!! I'm slowly continuing to lose which is a really good thing because if I get pregnant soon, my hip and my back can handle the weight gain. It feels nice to accomplish my fitness goals and know I've worked hard! I sure miss french fries though sometimes :P
Anyway, in other news, my doctor told me at my last appt to get an ovulation predictor kit (for obvious reasons.). Today I started using it, and it came back negative, which means I'm not too close to ovulating yet. This is a good thing, we want to see a positive result on Sunday, so when we do the IUI , it puts us at the best possible time!
Tomorrow I am going in for a tubal flush, which means Dr Foley will be cleaning out any potential blockages in my fallopian tubes or uterus, so its nice and clear for Mondays procedure. Tomorrow and Saturday will probably be my last days in the gym until Weds or Thurs of next week. I'm going to try and take it easy after the procedure. I *may* go to spin on Tuesday, but I will be on the lower spectrum of cardio activity :)
Other than the appointment tomorrow afternoon and step class in the morning, I havent quite decided what I'm going to do with my day. I hope its nice so I can lay out hehe
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment