Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I freaking LOVE nice beautiful blue sky days!



Today was gorgeous! Like there were no rain clouds ANYWHERE on the island this morning. That is rare! The nice morning automatically put me in a good mood. Plus, today the morning gym class was multi-step, which is the same thing as step class, but you utilize 2 step benches instead of one. This was the first time I had ever tried multi-step, and I am suprised that I was able to pick it up so easily!! I thought it would be much harder, but the way the instructor had the routines laid out, it was really easy (but still very challenging!). Final verdict: I LOVED it and I cant wait until she does another multi-step class!! After step, on the way home, I decided that I would attempt to drag Kevin out in this nice nice weather. Epic Fail. I was so excited about the gorgeous weather that I forgot that Kevin was going to watch the Final Four today. Normally he wouldnt mind just skipping the game, but its March Madness time, and he told me earlier in the week that he really wanted to see these two games. So what did I do? I went to the grocery store. I did finally get Kevin out of the house though, even if it was for some Starbucks and the couple of things we needed :) The rest of the evening has been spent hanging out and watching movies!
Tomorrow I plan on sleeeeeeeeping innnnnnnnn. For real this time. I really have no plans tomorrow, but its supposed to be nice so I will definitely try to get out in the sunshine...and maybe *grumble* mow the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment