Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, April 15, 2011

Part One

Today after step class I had an appointment to have a tubal flush. Basically it makes sure all of my pipes are clear for Mondays IUI procedure. Well, its only supposed to take 15 minutes or so for the flush. My body didn't want to cooperate though. My cervix was being stubborn and the doctor was shocked that my HSG back in November went so easily. Anyway after about an hour of trying with no luck, my doc gave me some medicine that would dilate my cervix so that the procedure could be completed. Well, the medicine takes a bit to work, so I will be going back in the office tomorrow to get it done. I will miss step class, but Kevin will get to go with me, which is awesome. I should mention that the meds they gave me made me bloated and uncomfortable as all get out. I try not to get too worked up over the little things, because I know all of this will be worth it in the end :)
This evening Kevin and I were treated to dinner by our wonderful houseguests as a thank you for us letting them stay with us these past couple weeks. We went to a place called Buzz's Steakhouse, and let me just say that their food is delicious; and their customer service is top notch! We would definitely eat there again! We headed home afterwards because our dear friends had to pack for their trip off the island tomorrow. We are also getting up at 5am to take them . To the airport. We are going to miss them, but we are excited that they get to start a new adventure (as well as start their family- Samantha found out she is pregnant last week!) After we say so long, we are going to my appointment, then relaxing the rest of the day. I will let you guys know how it goes! Good night!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment