Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, April 29, 2011

Progress!!!



First, I want to update you on Kevin: I went to grab a drink and some chips at the little shop a few halls down, and by the time I got back to the room, Kevin was up in a chair and talking on the phone with his mom!!! I was only gone for like 20 minutes. I'm so proud of him! He is doing MUCH better today than yesterday, and they have only had to give him minimal insulin! They were going to move him from the ICU to a regular room today, but they didnt only because there was no room over in that ward. I'm happy he is feeling better! We have sat with each other today almost all day and chatted between his (and my) naps.
This morning, though went kind of crappy for me. I left Tripler to check on the cats and shower. no problem, I would be back in around 2 hours. When I got to my car, the darn tire was flat. F-L-A-T, flat. So I had to change the tire right there in the parking lot! Luckily a navy person stopped by and was able to help me get the stupid lug nuts off of the tire. I finally got home, ate a little, then called sprint to find out why my phone was being ghetto. Long story short, they had to do a hard reset....which means my contacts and my pictures were lost. Plus the lady took forever, so that made me run behind even more. I was able to take care of the kitties and shower, and I made it back rather quickly. Now I'm just hanging with Kevin and re-installing all of my apps! Tomorrow Kevin should get a new room, I will keep yall updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment