Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hump Day Happenings



I love Wednesdays. I actually got to sleep in until almost 10am this morning!!! The cats were being good, it was quiet, and I woke up a happy camper! My morning was spent being L-A-Z-Y. When Kevin came home around 12ish, I finally decided to get up and get ready for the day. We headed down to Tripler this afternoon for Kevins CT scan. Suprisingly, it didnt take very long at all! Kevin had to fast this morning, so we immediately hit up Chilis in Waikele after we left the hospital. When we got back to Wheeler, I dropped Kevin off, headed to Starbucks to get him a coffee, and by that time he was about to get off of work so I picked him back up :)
Our evening has been spent laying around doing a whole lot of nothing. I promise tomorrows post should be livlier! I will be doing spin class and zumba, plus I still need to trim the weeds around the fence. I really want to take the camera out and practice a little photography as well, but we will see! Its also Tropic Thunder Thursday, so Kevin *may* be getting out early (Im not holding my breath.).
Just a few days to go until the IUI, and not much else has been on my mind. I'm very excited about it, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much! We are really hoping this works, otherwise we are going to stop actively trying until November/December. Fingers crossed yall!

 

2 comments: