Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday



This morning I started my day by dropping 11 gallons of sweat off at step class. Well, maybe I exaggerated a little. It was a great workout though!! I'm super stoked about tomorrows class--the instructor is doing routines using 2 benches instead of 1. As long as I've been doing step, this is the first time I have ever done step with more than one bench. It should be challenging and really fun! Some of my day was spent welcoming some houseguests we are having until the 15th. One of Kevin's co-workers and his wife are PCSing with their kitty, so instead of them having to pay for a hotel for 15 days, we offered out our spare room for them. It should be a fun 2 weeks :)
Kevin had to work late today (well til 5, but when everyone else on post got out at noon for "payday activities" day, 5 is pretty late) but once he got off work we grabbed dinner at Maui Mikes (delicious by the way) and have been relaxing at home ever since :)
Tomorrow is step class of course, and I plan on mowing the backyard if it doesnt rain. Since the house is clean, I will probably do alot of nothing with my honey! Goodnight yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment