Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Continuing the process...

Today I had my follow up appointment with my OB/GYN to discuss the results of my blood test. Well, as I already knew, I am ovulating! Which means the next step is IUI and that will take place around the 19th depending on when exactly I ovulate. We are incredibly excited to try this and are very optimistic. Obviously we are hoping for the best possible result, but this is the absolute last month I can get pregnant in order for my due date to be before Kevin deploys. It is really important to me that he be there for the birth, especially since we have gone through all of this to get there. So if the IUI doesn't work, we are *planning* to stop trying until December or so. Nevertheless I will keep you guys updated!
Other than the appointment, I went to spin class and relaxed today. Tomorrow Kevin has a morning appt at Tripler, but I have nothing else planned. I may go to the water park they have on the island with a friend! It's been a long day, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

1 comment: