Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The rain is back!



Ordinarily I wouldnt be too excited about this but the back yard is "balding" and todays rain soaked the ground pretty good! I hope the grass starts growing back!
This morning Kevin and I slept in (I am really enjoying this convalescent leave), then I headed down to Zumba. My hip was really feeling great, thanks to no exercise all weekend! I'm ready to complete all of my workouts for the week :)
After zumba, we caught up on a bunch of laundry and then headed to Lowes to pick up a couple of things. While there, we decided that we were starving, so we went to Chilis for an early dinner! It was delicious and I think I gained 3 lbs. Tonight has been and will be uneventful. I am starting to get tired, mostly because my insomnia reared its ugly head last night and I wasnt able to fall asleep until after 330am. This is the #1 reason I didnt go to spin class this morning--I didnt want to go running off of only 3 and a half hours of sleep. So I'm posting a little early tonight and I will be heading upstairs to bed VERY soon!
Since we got such a late start on today, I will be going into ACS tomorrow to get my resume done. I also am planning to go to kickboxing class in the morning! If Im feeling up to it, I may or may not go to step class tomorrow night :) Goodnight everybody!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment