Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, May 20, 2011

A day in Waikiki



This morning we all got up and headed to Waikiki for the day (not before a Starbucks run, of course--and I have a new fave frappucino drink btw!) because it was the ladies' last day here and Kevin is finally out of the prison hospital. It couldnt have been a more beautiful day, and we had a great time! We hung at the beach for a bit, then took the trolley to do some shopping, and had a fabulous lunch at Jimmy Buffets! But all good great things must come to an end, and at around 4pm, we dropped the ladies off at the airport with hopes that they will come out and visit again real soon! They were so much fun to have here and I really wish they could have stayed longer! Thanks for a fabulous week ladies!!! So without further ado, here are some pictures from our day!

WARNING: Tons of pictures ahead!

Fat Koi fish!

Pretty Flower

The ladies doing the "shaka" wave

Waikiki was so pretty this morning!

MIL dipping her feet in beautiful Hawaii waters

Kevin and his mom

Aunt Barb @ Waikiki

Yacht in front of the Hilton
I heart palm trees

Goofing around :)

Waikiki

Pretty hibiscus flower :)

Papaya tree!

I have no idea what this flower is, but its pretty cool

Perfect Hawaiian day



Old tree

Rows of colorful origami in the DFS Shopping center

Close up of the origami... I really love the bright colors!

At Jimmy Buffets, deciding what to eat!


What I had... I felt like such a pig!

Bench outside of the resteraunt...

...so was this chair. I loved them!

My lover and me, riding the trolley!

 It was a long day, but Kevin did really well and we all had a blast! I cant wait to have more visitors!
Tomorrow, against my better judgement, I am going to boot camp class in the morning. Kevin wants to hang out at home all weekend and rest, so I may go to the movies with a friend tomorrow!
Good night :)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment