Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bloggers Block

I really wanted to post an entry every day for our first year here, but lately Kevin has been working long hours, and I've been just going to the gym and babysitting, so I've run out of things to talk about. We haven't really gotten out and toured the island lately either due to Kevin's  recovery. Maybe that's why I've been skipping days here and there. Kevin is feeling a lot better though, and once this 24 hour ops thing is over, we will be getting back out there and touring more of the island.
I just wanted to apologize to you guys for all of the mundane, lame posts lately! Hopefully I will have some interesting things to talk about tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment