Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fabulous Friday



I have been super productive today!!! I got up and went to step class (where I kicked butt by the way!), came home and started a myriad of projects! I put together the end table we ordered with our furniture, cleaned the living room, dusted the whole house, moved the DVD's from the bookcase to the entertainment center so I could put the first coat of stain on the bookcase, sanded said bookcase, picked up the girls, brought food to Kevin, vaccuumed  the downstairs, got almost all of the laundry washed, dried, and folded/hung up, and dinner will be ready when Kevin walks in the door! This is the first I have sat down since I got back from the gym (its 6:03pm) and I am proud of myself! I want to do as little as possible this weekend, so that was my motivation :) All I have to do tomorrow is clean the bathrooms and mow the yard! I plan on getting up when Kevin does, so everything will be done by 10am--I'm determined! Then I will proceed to sit on my duff all day! I may go to the gym tomorrow morning, then do the yard, either way its not going to be a busy day at all!

Now its time for the "Kyoot Kitteh Picture of the Week"! This week features the newest member of the family, Zeus! He is still really young, so he sleeps alot! Here he is cuddling up with my pink snuggie on the couch!!




He is such a sweet addition to our family, and we just love him so much already!!!

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness- GREAT motivation! I love not having anything to do on the weekends because I got it done during the week :D

    ReplyDelete