Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday dreary day



As of 830am this morning, I thought the girls would be spending the day with me since their dad and stepmom had to work. Well, I got a text around 830 this morning from Kevin saying that the girls' dad was in Tennessee and the girls were with him. Wait, nobody let me know that I wouldn't be watching them today--and I had to cancel an invite to a baby shower because I thought I wouldn't be available (I'm sorry, Chantal!). I'm sad, yes, but a little miffed too because they could have texted me yesterday and told me that I wouldn't need to watch the girls. Anyway, I decided that since I was all of a sudden free today that I would sleep in--only until 930 when I forced myself out of bed!! I spent the morning on Pinterest, which is starting to become my new major addiction!! I can literally spend hours pinning neat stuff, mostly recipes! I'm thinking about doing a baking project for cupcakes, since I have pinned so many interesting and tasty recipes on cupcakes alone! (Side note: I'm still working on the blog design for the Project 365 blog, I'm just indecisive and it takes me a long time to figure out what I want it to look like. Sue me. This is probably why our house isn't very decorated, and we've been here for 10 months.......
I did accompany Kevin to get his haircut (and picked up a smoothie while in the neighborhood!), then came home and played couch potato the rest of the afternoon!
Tomorrow, it's back to my normal schedule!!! I will be doing step in the morning, and zumba in the evening!! I will miss the girls terribly, but I will be kind of relieved to be able to get all of my housework done without having to rush through it!

Before I go, I have the Kyoot Kitteh Picture of the Week!! This week features my sweet Mia, who smiles and sticks her tongue out at the camera!!


 Smile!!!

I love my sassy girl!!

Goodnight everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment