Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, August 29, 2011



For some reason, I wasnt able to get to sleep last night until after midnight. I was sure I would fall asleep early because Kevin and I had been up since 415am--nope. Blah. Anyway, I was able to get up on time and make it to step class, even though my muscles next to my shins were really sore from walking up hills yesterday. Once I started step class, the pain went away and I thought I was in the clear... turns out that they started hurting again this afternoon :( So I made the difficult decision not to attend zumba class this evening. I will not be going to spin class tomorrow morning like I originally planned, either. If my legs are feeling better by tomorrow night, I will go to kickboxing and zumba.
My afternoon was spent doing a little cleaning. I also ran the self cleaning thingy on the oven--which makes the house smell like Im burning dinner! I started to feel the effects of my lack of sleep this afternoon, and my legs were getting sore again (WTH is up with that, anyway? I thought I was in shape.) so I ended up taking a nap on the couch until Kevin got home from work. Yeah, so that was my day.....interesting stuff, huh?




1 comment:

  1. Missed you at Zumba, but I'm glad you were able to rest a bit. Btw, I also hate the smell emitted when using the self-cleaning setting on the stove....absolutely awful :(

    ReplyDelete