Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Half a day of nothing



I originally intended to get the rest of my projects done by 10am, but Zeus kept me up all night, so I slept in a little and completed everything by 2-ish pm. I finally got to sit down and just relax for a bit before I ordered dinner and Kevin came home. He had a pretty bad day, so the evening has been spent just talking and hanging out.
The only thing that I really have to do tomorrow is go to the grocery store--thats it. The rest of the day will be spent mindlessly wandering the internet haha. Actually, I will probably take that time and work on redesigning the blog! I may put up some pictures as well :) At any rate, I am stoked to have gotten all of my projects done so that I can just do a day of nothing!
Sorry for the short post, we are pretty tired and poor Kevin has to get up before 5am tomorrow, so we are off to bed! Goodnight, yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment