Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hump day happenings



Today was a great day! I slept really good last night, and I kicked some major butt in kickboxing class this morning. I tried the class a few months ago, and I remember it being really exhausting and difficult to keep up with. Well, today, the class was much easier and I was able to keep up really well! I was able to do moves far beyond beginner level, and it really showed how far I've come getting in shape-wise :) I think I will start attending Wednesday morning kickboxing class more regularly now--its a great upper body workout (which I really don't get with step, unless we use weights, or zumba), and the instructor, Katie, is really energetic and you can tell she really has a passion for fitness and getting everyone involved! She also does the Tuesday morning and Tuesday evening zumba class, the Tuesday morning spin cycling class, and the Thursday morning zumba class.
Anyway, after class I came home and got ready to go to Tripler with Kevin. He had a couple of dark spots on his skin removed and sent in for biopsy. The doc says its probably nothing, but she sends them in just to make sure. Plus he had a bump on his nose removed that he hated. The appointment went fast and we were in and out of there in under an hour! Shocking, I know!! After the appointment, we spent the afternoon relaxing and waiting for the pot roast to get done cooking in the crock pot! It was delicious, by the way!
Tomorrow, its back to the old routine. I may not be watching the girls starting next week, as their dad wants to get them involved in an after school program :(
For now, I'm going to enjoy a movie with the most awesome husband in the world :)

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment