Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy Day Part 2



Okay, first of all, I am running on 3 and a half hours of sleep. Damn insomnia. I wasnt able to fall asleep until 5 o freaking clock this morning even after taking sleep aids. Somehow I was able to get up, make a nice breakfast for Kevin, attend Zumba even though I dropped it low a little too much at last nights zumba class, so I was SORRRRRE today. I made it through class and even managed to do some upper body muscle toning! After the gym, I had exactly enough time to go home, shower, and make it on time to pick the girls up from school. We spent the afternoon baking, then I cooked dinner, so it was a really go go go day! I am seriously feeling the sleep deprivation and lack of energy, so I am headed to bed!
Tomorrow, I'm SLEEPING IN. The girls have to go back home to TN on Thursday, so I am picking them up from school and spending the afternoon at the pool, per their request :) I'm going to miss them alot, they are really awesome young ladies to chill out with...and the best baking assistants a gal could ask for!
I will have more tomorrow for you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment