Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Double Zumba Day



I love Thursdays because I attend 2 zumba classes, but boy am I tired at the end of the day!!! Zumba class #1 was awesome as usual. Afterward, I drove down to Honolulu to pick up our 2nd end table that we had to special order when we bought the new furniture. When I got home, I had every intention to do some cleaning and dusting, but all I ended up doing was a load of laundry, the floors, and running the dishwasher. I ended up taking a nice nap on the couch as well! On a good note, I found out the girls will be staying here in Hawaii for a bit longer, yay!!!! Now we can plan more baking and after school activities!
Ahh, what else.... zumba class #2 was good too, we did a new dance that works the upper thighs (a problem area for me!) and I really liked it, but my hip wasnt too much of a fan at first! I hung out with Kevin for a bit at work, and we had leftover lasagna for dinner. I am proud to say that I didnt have to cook any meals today, it was all leftovers (and cereal for breakfast!).
Tomorrow, I have step class in the morning, then I'm picking the girls up from school. I have no idea what we are going to do for the afternoon, but I will think of something! Zumba class wiped me out today, so I'm headed to bed--good night yall!


No comments:

Post a Comment