Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Super Lazy Sunday



I got to sleep in today--again! It was nice too! I had planned on sitting on my duff all day and doing nothing, but Kevin wanted to have people over to grill out, so I got ready for the day and we went to the grocery store before having company. Most of the day,though, was spent with Zeus and trying to get him used to our house, and Mia and Wyatt used to him. Mia is still being a brat, but I know she will for awhile. Wyatt has started to warm up to Zeus, he is coming around him more. Wyatt is a pretty friendly cat, so he and Zeus will be friends in no time, I'm sure :)
Anyway, all in all it was a pretty relaxing day! Tomorrow I will be going to step class in the morning and zumba in the evening. It will be my last evening zumba class for awhile, as I will have to watch the girls late into the evening starting Wednesday. I will just replace my Thursday evening zumba class with Wednesday morning kickboxing instead, then go to Wednesday evening step class. I'm really sad, but the guys have to work, and the girls need a sitter. I also have an appointment with the geneticist tomorrow morning after step class. I will be asking for a referral to a Reproductive Endocrinologist for both myself and Kevin at the appointment as well! Wish us luck--yet another person I know announced pregnancy this morning and I'm pretty darn frustrated about it seeing as to they just got married less than 2 months ago....
Anyway, hopefully we will have some good news soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment