Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Decorating for Christmas!


Yeah, we are decorating early early this year. Well, just the tree for now! We fixed up the tree so we could take some pictures for our custom Christmas card inserts. The tree looks great and I will be placing the order tomorrow morning!! A couple of pictures from our tree adventure...


From this......

To this!!!
Kevin and I are really happy with the way it came out! Oh, and I was convinced the cats would just bombard the tree, but they didnt! After dinner, Kevin walked in the front room and we saw this:


Aww, look at the cute little gifts under the tree! It just made my heart melt!! Im sure they will "explore" the tree as soon as I leave the house tomorrow morning for step class though. Crossing my fingers that the tree will look the same as when I left it haha.
Well, that was our highlight of the day! Tomorrow its back to work for Kevin, and step class, cleaning, and refinishing the desk for me! Goodnight yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment