Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday



I didnt sleep well last night. After like 1am, I went downstairs to watch tv hoping it would help me fall asleep. It worked, but I didnt fall asleep till like 2. Suprisingly enough, I managed to get up on time this morning and make it to step class...go me!! The downside is that I wanted to get all of my housework done today, but I only got a third of it done because I was so tired! After I post todays entry Im heading upstairs to take a shower and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day-- starting with my very first attempt at a spin cycling class :) After the gym I plan on doing the rest of my weekly house chores, and Im planning a super exciting trip to the commissary. My life isnt too exciting during the week when Kevin is working. This weekend is going to be super awesome though, starting Friday!! Well, other than turning 30, everything else will be cool :) More tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment