Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lazy Sunday


Not much happened today! Kevin and I decided to start the day by sleeping in. I slept until 10! Kevin spent most of the day hanging in his garage and playing video games. I spent the day straightening up the house a bit and tinkering around on the computer. I was also trying to win 90% off coupons from Kevins #2 favorite store ever, Lowes! I didnt win a 90% off coupon, but I did win 20% off of anything in the store!! I also made my birthday cake!! Well, cupcakes anyway. I chose red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I only frosted half though because frosting is just too much sugar for me! This weekend was nothing short of awesome, and Im so thankful to have gotten to spend it here in Hawaii and most importantly with Kevin. He made sure my birthday was filled with fun, happiness, and Pro Bowl tickets. I love that man so much :) Its back to the old routine tomorrow, starting with step class! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment