Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ninth of November


I got up at 7am this morning. Not because I was going to the gym, but because the community manager gave me a 4 hour window in which our loaner washer/dryer was to be picked up (between 8am-12pm). Im kinda miffed because they came at 11:30. If I knew they were coming at that time I would have gone to spin class. Boo on you washer/dryer pick up people :( Oh well, I will go on Thursday morning! Today has been a long day. Once the people picked up the stuff, I hung out with Kevin for his lunch break, then made my way over to the store to pick up a few things he asked for. I started scouting Christmas decorations too hehe. Once I got home, the majority of my afternoon was spent getting frustrated at blogger. I was trying to customize my other blog, and the header wasnt cooperating! I mustve spent like 2 hours trying to center the darn thing. Blah, whatever it can just be way left... It probably didnt help that I was grumpy and impatient.
In last nights blog, I mentioned Kevin has a doctors appointment tonight...well, it wasnt at 7pm. It is at 9pm. Yes, you read that right, 9pm. So we are about to head out the door in a few minutes to drive down to Tripler for what will probably be a 5 minute appointment. I heart the military so much...
Anyways, thats why Im posting now, so I dont have to do it when we get back home. Poor Kevin, he has been up since like 5am this morning, and has to work a full day tomorrow, THEN has duty tomorrow night into Thursday morning. I plan on staying up with him :) Off to the appointment, goodnight folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment