Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1FUhMg28D

Thursday, January 13, 2011

...and the rain continues....

Aloha!!

Im so over this rain. Its been raining for 2 days straight and has only let up a few select times. This morning it cleared up but still looked eerie


Then, this afternoon, I took a picture in almost the same spot ( a little further down the road but the same mountains) and saw this



This is mostly rain. It was pouring in front of the mountains, so much so that it actually hid them!! Its supposed to let up some tomorrow night, but the sooner the better! I want the sun back!!!
My day wasnt all gloomy though...after I dropped Kevin off at work (it was raining really bad and he would have had to walk far in the rain and mud), I headed down to the travel office to pay my buddy Chantal a visit and pick up this!



Our Pro Bowl tickets came in!!! We are so excited to be able to experience this during our tour here! Ive never been to an NFL game (Kevin has) so Im reallllly stoked :) We are planning on getting to the stadium in the morning hours to check out the events and the tailgate parties. Dont worry, my camera will be fully charged and I plan on taking a TON of pictures :D
This morning I was up at 630 to go with Kevin to Tripler for some infertility testing. We should get the results in a couple of days, so fingers crossed for a positive result :)
Tomorrow starts a 4 Day weekend for Kevin, but he starts school tomorrow so he will be pretty busy. Since I didnt make it to the gym Monday or today, I will be trying a new class (well new for me) tomorrow morning, so no sleeping in for me :(  After the gym, its commissary time (note to self: charge Ipod!) where I will attempt to fight the massive payday crowds. For now, Im going to enjoy the rest of the evening with my love.

Jennifer & Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment